Monday, March 31, 2008

Safety first



So Ethan found these glasses and just loves them, he has been wearing them everywhere.
He thinks they are sunglasses, so he wanted to go outside, then Erik was wearing a hat and of course Ethan had to wear a hat, what makes me mad is he will Never wear one when it is my idea! (I just was talking to my sister about sending her all Eth's hats because he wont wear them... Well I will just have to see if this hat stays on long.)
So Dad and Eth when to go build us a garden outside, good thing Ethan has his safety goggles on. You never know when something might jump up into his eye!!

7 comments:

Guh said...

2cute! i love it!

JT42 said...

that is so adorable :) what a good idea ethan! i'm glad he's "learning" about safety. i'm jealous you get to start your garden already...i have grass, but my garden is still covered in snow, darn it...slowly but surely i will get my garden in!

geraldandmeganlove said...

The things that kids pick up!! Did you get a new camera? Ethan is getting so big. I can't believe how old our kids are getting.

smiliesar said...

He's so cute! Kids have a way of doing things their way...hopefully the hats will stay on.

Child Family said...

Cute!! I love it when little kids want to wear things made for adults. He is so cute!!

Rachel said...

How cute! I miss you guys so much! I love seeing new pictures of the kids. Sadie is adorable!

stephanie and sean said...

so cute! :) what are you planting in your garden. I so hope you post green thumb tips for your avid readers :) We have a little balcony that gets morning sun but not much else. I'm contemplating pots :)