Thursday, March 20, 2008

Change...

I am just sick of my blog look, I am sure it will change again very soon!

So I am here house sitting and loving it, Sadie is asleep in the other room and Ethan is in heaven playing with all of the toys! And I am in the craft room on their supper sweet mac changing things around! Last night I watched a good movie, Erik was studying and Eth was just going crazy in toy land. Anyways I watched August Rush WAY good, a few swearing parts but other then that GREAT! If anyone has any good movies they suggest let me know. I love a good movie!

7 comments:

Loridee said...

cute background? Where oh where did you get it from? I am always looking for cute ones!!! Let me know. Have fun "watching" the Jensen home!!! It's a great house to have to keep an eye on!! :)

geraldandmeganlove said...

I heard the August Rush was good, I am going to have to go and rent it one of these days.

smiliesar said...

Have you seen "Rabbit Proof Fence" or "Spell Bound"? I have tons too that you are welcome to borrow. Maybe I will bring some over when I come to visit teach you.

Alisha said...

Tina! I'm back to your blog (yeah!!)--gotta get it linked to mine. Happy house-sitting. I like your blog's new look! I'll get that banana muffin recipe to you one day soon, I promise!

Becky Sue said...

Hey Sis! Cute Blog Background!! Chat with ya soon! Love ya!!
Becky Sue

Jarrett said...

Hey Tina and Erik,
Well I was cleaning and found an old card that you gave me when you left Arbor Cove and it had your blog address on it so I thought I'd check it out. It is pretty cool. Well as far as movies if you have not seen IQ it is really good it is with Meg Ryan, Tim Robbins, and Walter Matthau. good to see all is well.

The Welch's said...

your new background is way cute... reese is pretty much wearing anything from 3-6 months... she's a chunky monkey