Friday, March 21, 2008

We all Love when Daddy's home!

We are so happy to have dad back! He had a hard week of 9 finals but he worked hard, late nights, and early mornings, and it paid off. He did another great semester. Two down and to many to go...Way To Go Dad!! Now we get to enjoy seeing him for 2 weeks! So it is so nice that we have our little resort home here to chill in for a week! We will probably head down to the cost the next week, we will just have to see if we can give in to the gas prices! I will put a picture of Erik on here just as soon as he actually walks through the door!

4 comments:

Guh said...

luv the blog- 2 cute!

Rachel Holloway said...

GREAT JOB!! Isn't that the best feeling???

stephanie and sean said...

Hey Tina! I love the new look of your blog! I can't believe how big Ethan and Sadie are getting! :) So much changes in so little time. I'm so glad you are doing so well :) I saw that we are linked on your blog!!!! I'm totally adding you to ours :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the hubby!! I am headed to Lincoln City today...what part are you going to?