Sunday, March 9, 2008

Oh the sigh of relief

Erik took this pic of me today after I gave a 15 min. talk in church, and oh I feel so good to have that done! I was a little shaky at first but I warmed up. I don't know if any of you who were at our seminary graduation and remember me reading a letter that I received from my mysteries friend. (who I am thankful for) I used that in this talk. My talk was about how Heavenly Father shows his love for us. It was fun to do because I feel His love for me daily, so I had some good examples like the last post and feeling the spirit tell me when to get out of somewhere. But all and all I think it went ok, and am glad I am done! And am free from speaking for a very long time, hopefully!

6 comments:

smiliesar said...

You did a great job!

Candace said...

I bet your talk was great! I have no idea where we are living yet! Everything is so up in the air..Im totally stressing! I just realized I need to start packing! I hope we will live close to you guys, we have to hang out all the time! I will let you know when I find out! Yay!

smiliesar said...

You did a great job!

Josh and Leslie said...

Ah man...can't believe I missed it! I bet you did great...Josh said you did anyways. Poor Sawyer woke up with a fever yesterday morning, but he's doing much better today. It's always a relief when that kind of stuff is over.

Loridee said...

you did a great job!! I really enjoyed your talk!!

JT42 said...

i'll bet you did great, we had to talk too and i cried through the whole thing! by the way, how do you get such cute backgrounds on your blog? mine needs a serious refresher :)