Monday, March 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Week!


This is my best friend Tracie and her hubby Nick, it is her Birthday Week, Her b-day is on Saturday but ever since I've known Tracie we like to make the most out of everything so she gets a whole week. Here is 24 Things that I love and remember doing with you Tracie. Happy 24!
1- Your sweet smile.
2- You give more of yourself then anyone I have ever met.
3- I remember our bike wreck, we just wanted to get to your house a little faster, my knee will all ways remember that day.
4- I remember climbing up little mt. and screaming out the love of our life's and scratching there names on the pole.
5- I remember your birthday party and taking pictures of Johnathan Tyler Thomas on the TV, and singing "Who's bed have your boots been Under."
6- I remember sitting in your boat the last day of school wishing one of our parents would just take us to the lake.
7- The Chocolate licorice, I always wanted more...
8- Your sister's were always so nice, I got my best cloths from you guys.
9- You gave me the shoes off your feet.
10- I remember making up a dances to get our friends to feel better.
11- So many T.Ping trips, Thanks mom for driving us before I had my licenses.
12- Living in Birchwood together, and you missing your Nick oh, so much!
13- Going to Lagoon, and flirting with the guys on the road on the way there.
14- Big J's everyday, when Smith's Short Stop left.
15- Going to Jackson Hole with your family, and taking pictures with the bears.
16- Four-wheeling and finding mice under the hay bales.
17- Using your secret girl talk thingy to scare Jenna.
18- Going out on your boat.
19- Riding in T.J's car to lunch everyday and thinking we were the bomb.
20- Siting on our bench in High School thinking we were the coolest ever.
21-Driving my mom van while all the boys were smashing pumpkins, and getting in trouble with the Westsiders. And 21 is your favorite #, right?
22- In 4 H together, I only did that because of you, I am scared to death of horses.
23- Waiting to watch you kiss you know who after lunch everyday in 8th grade.
24- Knowing that you are always there for me and being an amazing friend!
THANKS FOR THE GREAT YEARS TRACIE!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ON SATURDAY!!

2 comments:

geraldandmeganlove said...

tell Tracie happy birthday for me.

kandis said...

Tracie is so cute! I have not seen her in such a long time. I remember her coming to BYU-I for that one semester and she missed Nick so much she went home to be with him every weekend and she made a countdown chain to the end of the semester!