Thursday, February 28, 2008

BeAuTiFuL DaY



Today is so warm and nice outside. We went out to have a picnic and to play! We are really enjoying seeing the sun, I think it was just over 60 out there, Very Nice!!

So Sadie grew over night I think, she use to be so small now all of a sudden she is a rock! she is so heavy, she weights about 15lbs now, she's turning into a little Ethan, and the Michelin man. But she is still just so darn cute!

Yeah, Ethan was to busy playing to pose for any pictures for me but here is some of his favorite things to do outside!

3 comments:

Guh said...

so fun! i love the time of year when it's just barely getting warm- and actually it only feels warm because everyone has climatized themselves to winter weather...

kandis said...

i love her chubby cheeks! I wish it was warm here i'm sick of the snow and cold!

Candace said...

Hi Tina! Your new little girl is soooo darling! Congrats! How are you liking Oregon? Thats where you are right? I think so! I hope life is so happy for you!