Friday, February 1, 2008

Tagged by Megan

Okay here they are~


4 Jobs You've Had:
1. MOMMY
2. Apartment manager
3. Big Kmart
4. On a Farm by Rexburg, driving a huge truck for spud harvest 13-14 hours a day. (not fun)

4 Places I've Lived:
1. Troutdale, OR
2. Rexburg, ID
3. Preston, ID
4. Riverton, UT

4 T.V. Shows You Love to Watch
1. American Idle
2. Today (news)
3. Mickey Mouse Club House (with Ethan)
4. Anything on HGTV

4 Places You've Been on Vacation
1. New York City
2. San Diego
3. Brazil
4. Denver

4 Websites You Visit Daily
1. BYU-I Email
2. I use Skype
3. Blogger...lots of blogs
4. Hotmail

4 of Your Favorite Foods:
1. Chocolate anything
2. Roast dinner/ (which I haven't had for soooo long)
3. Pasta
4. Barbecue chicken Pizza

4 Places I'd Rather Be:
1. At my sister's house with her new baby
2. With Erik on a Date
3. In Preston with my Family
4. Shopping anywhere.. :)

I tag...Becky, Megan L, and anyone else who want so do this

3 comments:

Guh said...

what's skype?

McD Fam said...

I'm it, I'm it!!

Tina said...

Skype is what my family use to talk, we all have web cameras and so we can see each other while we talk!! I love it!! My mom loves to see the kids each day!