Monday, February 4, 2008

So Thankful


I am so excited for our new Prophet Thomas S. Monson I have always had a love for him and his voice it has always been a comfort to me. I am also excited for his counselor President Henry B. Eyring, first counselor, and President Dieter F. Uchtdorf, second counselor. What and exciting time.

I want to bear my testimony that I know that this church is lead by a true Prophet President Thomas S. Monson. I don't know where I would be without this church in my life. I am so thankful for parents who taught me the true teachings. Erik and I were talking last night about if we were not born into this church would we join. And of course you say "Yeah, I know I would." But really I think I was born into it because that is the only why I would have joined. Because thinking back to like collage years, and how much fun I was having, I think if I were not a member I would not understand why this church was the true one, I would just look at all the rules. So I think the Lord knows me well to have me be adopted into such an amazing family. I am so blessed to live the life I do. I am working hard each day to be a better Saint and love this blessed gospel! To those of you who wonder what is so great about our church, I would have to say, the feeling you have with you all the time. The Sweet Spirit that keeps you going along with that constant companionship that you feel from it. I know this to be the only true church on this earth. And I look forward to what each day brings.

2 comments:

The Woolner Family said...

Wow, you were quick. I was surprised that Elder Uchtdorf was called, but how cool is that?!

smiliesar said...

Thanks for you testimony. You are a wonderful lady and I'm glad I have the opportunity to get to know you. I wonder the same thing about if I would have joined or not. I really don't know. I'm just glad that both my parents did.