Sunday, February 10, 2008

Girls night IN, while the boys OUT!

Ethan found him self a reindeer, He told me that Santa was coming too.
All the kids put on this Captain Moroni skit and made a flag!

What a fun weekend! Erik and Ethan had a father son camping trip with some other dads in our ward, while I had a night of lounging at my friends while watching a movie, and eating some really good food. Then coming home to a bed all to my self.. (well along with Sadie) It was great.

On Saturday Ethan, Sadie, and I along with some other ladies in my ward went letter boxing- it is where you hike around and find boxes and leave a stamp inside saying you were there.. It was fun we never found any of the boxes but It was still a very pretty hike!! It was only 10 min. from our house! So now we have found a good camping spot as well!Ethan was so sick of me taking his picture, so this was the look I got!
Reevkah held Sadie the whole hike, she is awesome! Thanks Reevkah

4 comments:

Guh said...

those are some amazing pictures= especially the one of ethan and the deer. wow!

Emily said...

Fun times!

Ash said...

Tina!! I ran across Becky's blog and then ended up here, too just out of chance! Anyways, I just wanted to say hi and tell you that you have the most adorable little family (I'm sure you already knew that, though). :)

geraldandmeganlove said...

OK Tina I finally had a minute to sit down and fill out your tag. I really do visit your blog and I really do read your posts.=)