Monday, February 25, 2008

At the Park

This weekend we went to the park, it was so nice and warm. I loved being outside. And yesterday I got asked to give a 15 min. talk at church in 2 weeks, Yes I am scared to death, I am not a good speaker.
We had some friends over last night and they just adopted there 2nd child and they shared with us a video of pictures of the birth mother and them as she gave them her baby girl. It was so sweet, I cried thinking about my birth mother giving me to my parents how hard that would have been, mine was allot different though as in I have had no contact with my birth mother. But I am so thankful everyday for the choice she made to give me to my parents.


5 comments:

Rachel said...

How fun! I can't wait until it is warm enough here to go to the park. It is still snowy and cold.

The Bee Family said...

Oh my gosh Tina seriously how cute are your kids! They are just darling! It looks so warm there I am JEALOUS!! Just noticed you're reading the vampire books my sister(s) say they're awsome but I've been waiting until we get into our house to start reading them. I have to much to be doing to get hooked on them just yet, but I can't wait!

geraldandmeganlove said...

I remember that dress when Mya wore it. CUTE!!! I love the clothes when they have cute matching hats with them. Makes me wish that Mya was small again.

JT42 said...

how fun. i hope the snow melts fast here, i have never despised "cabin fever" as much as i do this year! :) your family is adorable!

Alisha said...

That talk is coming right up, isn't it?! You'll do a great job. We'll all be silently cheering you on. :)