Sunday, February 3, 2008

Date Night

On Friday I had cabin fever so bad... So I left, and went Shopping! I went to the factory stores and got some good deals at Carter's and Oshkosh on some cute things for the kids!! like 3$ deals! Yeah it was good! Then Erik called me and asked me on a date! So I went home and actually got ready, waited for Kyley's dad (a girl I babysit) to come get her. Then Erik got home from helping a friend move, and had with him a new printer!! I was so excited because our printer has not been working and I am always begging him to get us one.. So, I was extremely happy! (the kid Erik helped moved got it with his computer and didn't need it, so gave it to us, thanks!!)

So we left both kids with my in-laws and we were off. We went to this Mexican restaurant forgot the name, it was sweet they had these singers that sang to each table, it made you feel kinda special, (after feeling kinda dumb, because you don't know if you should look at them the whole time or keep eat.) Then we went to Baskin Robins, I have to say that was the best part... I LOVE ICE CREAM!! We shared a Ch. Oreo scoop and a Mint Ch. Chip scoop. mmmm mmm mm.

What a great date! Thanks Babe!!

6 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

OH MAN! Shopping, a new printer and a DATE all in one night?!?!1 WOWOWOWOWOW! You lucky girl! I am so glad you were able to go out!! That is always so nice....

smiliesar said...

I'm so glad you were able to get out. What a fun day. I hope you have many more of those to come.

kandis said...

I've gotten some awesome deals recently too...it makes shopping even funner! How cute that he called you and asked you on a date.

Guh said...

that sounds like an awesome day! i agree- it's so awkward having someone sing just to you... i never know what to do either.

Roger Arnell said...

I always love a good deal...those outlets are pretty sweet! I love those $3-5.00 deals they have at Osh Kosh. My sister lives in Logan and always goes there when she visits for the amazing deals! Hopefully Sawyer will feel better soon and we can get our 2 boys together!

Josh and Leslie said...

So I'm retarded and forgot to make sure I was signed in before I left that last comment...sorry, you were probably wondering who the heck this "Roger" is checkin' out your site!!