Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Play-date!

Today I had play group at my house, it was fun, I made this yummy Apple dip for the apples and just had some Trail-mix out. I thought it would be fun for us moms who aren't on top of the ball to make some V-Day cards for our hubby's. Two ladies made really cute ones, so I will just have to copy there ideas, because I didnt get mine made.
This is a pic. of how much fun we had here, I meant to take a picture of the kids while they played but forgot so here is Ethan with all his fun toys!! Ethan has allready said that he misses all his friends, he cant wait for the next play-date! Thanks friends for coming over!!

4 comments:

Guh said...

sounds like a fun day! man, with playdates and stuff you really are an official "mom" :D

Brandon and Emily said...

Gotta love the play dates. Sam always asks when "his kids" are coming over again. And I love talking to someone over the age of 3. We need to get Sam and Ethan together for a play date. It has been almost 2 years since their last one.

geraldandmeganlove said...

I love the playdates that we have. I think it enables us mom's to stay sane. Especially when we have busy husbands that are gone all the time. Looks like you had fun!!!

smiliesar said...

Thanks for hosting! It was so fun and Kevin loved the card from Kaila. Thanks for the supplies. I totally forgot to try some of your apple dip. You will just have to make that again some time for me to try. ;-)