Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Ethan words


Ethan says the cutest things he is talking so much, here are a few things I have written down lately~

Ethan: what ok mean??
Mom: ummm, it means like alright,
Ethan: Oh OK

Ethan: Mom, where are's you?
Mom: In here honey
Ethan: Ok honey I love you!

Mom: You just wiped your buggys on me.
Ethan: Forgive me? (with a really cute face)
Mom: What, did you say Forgive me?
Ethan: Yea, Forgive me?

-How chic-key wow did he do that?
-I cannot believe it.
-That sound like a good idea? (He says this allot!)

He says Nephibite instead of Nephite, And now he sings the whole ABC's and counts to 15 and say's he's 2 old! He makes me laugh everyday, I wish I would write down all the funny stuff . He is one smart cookie. He is like his dad, loves to talk and it is getting him smarter and smarter!

4 comments:

Brandon and Emily said...

Ethan is so cute. Sam misses his playmate.

Emily said...

Ahhh, I'm the worst at writing stuff down. I've really got to work on it cause they say the darndest things!

Child Family said...

Kids say the cutest things. How old is Ethan? He is so cute. Ryanne is almost 2 and she says the funniest things and I don't know where she gets them.

smiliesar said...

He is so cute!