Thursday, March 27, 2008

Home again

Well we made it home, we loved our little vacation it was very well needed. Their house just made me sooo excited to one day have a house of my own. It would be the best perk if it was remotely like theirs.

So, yesterday I saved 542 dollars, I went shopping and the stuff I got if it was not on a huge sale would have costed me $542.00. But guess how much I spent.. come on guess.... only 61.72$, I know 60 is still allot for me to, but I saved us SOOOO much! I went to OshKosh and got the kids a bunch of stuff. Like a coat for Sadie and a ton of shirts for Eth. They were in need of some good clothes. So that is my good find so far this year.

Now I am going to brag about my niece, she is 12 and beautiful, and a little cowgirl. I found this picture online to buy of her, but she just ended her year of being the princess of the Dodge National Circuit Finals Rodeo AKA DNCFR or just Pro Rodeo, she is a little sweet heart and I am just so proud to be her aunt. (She is the one in the Green, getting her crown)

6 comments:

Wolfley Family said...

That's pretty cool about your niece. I had a roommate once who was the Miss Rodeo Nevada (while we were roommates) and went on to compete for Miss Rodeo (USA? America?).

JT42 said...

what a steal of a deal! and whoa, neat about your niece, i would brag too :)

Alisha said...

Cute neice! I always wanted to be a rodeo princess when I was a kid. We went to the rodeo for the 4th of July. But that was my only rodeo experience--which isn't worth much. No wonder I never made "princess." :)

Emily said...

Well, all I can say is that you are the best house sitters in the world. Mark says we need to go out of town more often!

Your niece looks so cute. How fun for her!

kandis said...

I love bargain shopping and finding deals like that! Way to go!!

stephanie and sean said...

Getting good deals always makes me feel like the bees knees! Way to go :) I love spending and saving at the same time! It's like having my big piece of ice-cream cake and eating it too!