Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I hate the dentist :(

So, I had to wake up extra early today to go to the dentist and so that is why you see me half smiling, Half my face was numb and Erik couldn't stop laughing at my smile. But what was really bad is that on my way home I was not paying attention, Ok I looking at my teeth in my mirror when I thought this guy had gone and he was stopped so BOOM I hit the guy, It was hard because my airbags came out and I took off his bumper. Totaled my car, So then my car shuts off and the guy gets out and cames over and yelled "WHAT ARE YOU DOING- don't you know that it is April fools day!!" Ok~ before you get mad that you just wasted your time reading my fake post just laugh!! It really was funny!! I got my mom and dad both with this one!!

I really did go to the dentist and half my face was numb...

7 comments:

Emily said...

You dork, I was freaking out!

stephanie and sean said...

WHOA! you totally got me! :) I was feeling pretty bad for you!!!!!!! :) Was the dentist part april fools too? That's a pretty good "numb" half smile :) I really really really love that quote from President Hinckley you have on your blog. I hope you don't mind if I add it to mine too :)

Megan said...

I totally was buying that and then I was all like, why would he say April Fools? Yeah, I'm a slow one...and I like your smile!

Guh said...

i was impressed you were taking it so well... acting like it wasn't a big deal and you weren't freaking out...

and i was excited to hear about he guy's reaction when it looked like you had had a stoke or something!

Emily said...

Oh, and I meant that "dork" in a nice way.

Alisha said...

Ha ha ha. Very funny. I'm reading this on Thursday saying to myself, "no way, she was in an accident a couple of days ago and I didn't even know about it and I saw her this morning and she 'looked' fine, but was she really??? And I didn't even take time to say hi to her, let alone ask how she's doing . . . and, and," . . . you had me going.

Tina said...

It is true I am a dork- and Steph add away! I dont mind at all! and Yes everyone I did sadly go to the dentist, and my face was surely numb! That was no joke!