Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Yummmm

I made the easiest cookies in the world last night for our FHE treat, They were sooo good!
Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip!

One box Spice Cake mix
One 15oz can pure pumpkin
1/4 cup of chocolate chips (or more if your like me)

Preheat 375 cook for 10-13 min
Just stir those two things together and then spoon onto a greased cookie sheet.
They come out sooo soft, and tasty!!

These cookies take me back to my early days when we live in Riverton Ut. my best friend (Lindsay) her mom made Pumkin cookies and they were sooo good! Thanks for the love of Pumpkin Cookies Rita!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies too!!! Just a reminder for the meeting in the morning!! And also, Aaron is having a b-day party for me on Saturday the 12th, you guys are invited. I don't have all the info yet though!

Loridee said...

Pumpkin chocolate chips cookies! YUMMY!!! I'm definitely gonna have to try the recipe out!!