Thursday, January 31, 2008

Sick sick sick...

We are going is circles here with being sick! I think this week and last we have had it all. Ethan just got done being sick with the cold then the flew, now last night little Sadie got the flew. So she is so miserable, she gets hungry so I feed her then she spews it up everywhere, then the cycle starts over.

I missed my Mothers Who Know group that I was very excited to go to this morning. We meet about once a month and we take turns teaching each other a lesson on Motherhood or family, it is very inspiring. So hopefully next month we will be sick free and feeling good!

3 comments:

Emily said...

I missed you this morning. I was so hoping you guys weren't sick. Hope you all feel better soon!

Wolfley Family said...

Tina - I realized I don't have your email address and had a question for you. My email address is: emailthewolfleys@gmai.com Anyway, my question is, what is your Mothers Who Know group set up like? My MIL is RS Pres. in her ward in Rexburg and they struggle with the groups they have. I just wanted to find out more about yours to pass along for her. Thanks! Jaime

Wolfley Family said...

PS - Sorry you're all sick - we're going through it too :)