Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Fun Christmas times at home
















We went to the
Rexburg Open house it was amazing, so pretty! I saw a picture that I want in my house some day, it was of Mary at the tomb with Christ. very pretty! This Temple is neat because it is smaller and they are having it be that you take your names in to do the work so it gets people to do there genealogy. It was a neat thing, Erik and I just have a love for Rexburg because that is were we went to school so we truly enjoyed the opportunity.


We were playing Pit, we love playing games, we were have so much fun! So this is my family, Erik, Grammy, Teresa, Steph holding Sadie, Dad, Eth, Mom, and Abbi my niece! Oh Steph is prego.. I should have been one of the first to know that because I hooked her up with my brother, but no I find out from my Dad after the Christmas party :( yeah Steph I am still mad about it ha!


It was so nice seeing my brothers and there families, we stayed one night at my brother Brandons house and had so much fun, We went with them to the temple and then stayed at there house, that next day we had a party out there with turkey and some goodies, had a ping-pong tournament , it was fun! They game me these movies and books that my nieces used in preschool we watched one today and Ethan loved it, it was about the abc's he loves singing that song.. it goes something like this, "klmnolmno wkyxz no my abcs sing again with me," Ethan is very smart he astounds me every day! he knows his colors how much he ways oh and that he is 2 old!! He sure is getting big!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Hey! So glad you had such a good time and even happier that your back safely!

Rachel Holloway said...

What cute pictures! I am so glad you got to go home! There is nothing quite like being with family!!

Wolfley Family said...

Hey! We went to the temple openhouse too.... are you referring to the picture that was in the stairwell with a pretty, flat silver frame around it?? I loved it - I didn't remember seeing that one before....