Monday, January 14, 2008

100 Things about Me...

Think this has been one of the hardest things to do, everyone needs to try to come up with that much stuff about yourself!! This took me a week, well here I go...
1- I love to laugh
2- I love to sing my kids to sleep
3- I LOVE #3, it has always been my favorite number
4- I am the luckiest girl in the world to be married to Erik
5- We got married in Nov, had a kid the next Nov. then skip a year and had our second kid in Nov. ( What can I say, We like November)
6- I love to play sports and played them all growing up! Now I miss them I haven't played any sport for awhile!
7- I have the smartest little boy
8- And a beautiful baby girl
9- I feel claustrophobic if I wear any other ring then my wedding ring for very long. (and it makes me sad, because I love my CTR ring)
10- I love breakfast it is my favorite meal
11- I want to cut my hair but I am to chicken
12- I hate being cold
13- I love to drink Hot Coo Coo with marshmallows
14- I love making things, Cards, Bows, Blankets
15- My favorite color is green just because I have green eyes
16- I knew my best friend before she knew me, I knew we were going to be best friends forever, and we are! Right T-dawg
17- I was almost engaged twice before I met Erik
18- I love to wake-board (broke my ear drum doing it)
19- I hate any contention
20- I am white if you know the your colors
21- I am a slow reader
22- I love a bergen and I am really good at finding them
23- I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints
24- I love to read a good book
25- I love Popcorn, and I have now given that addiction to my son
26- I am a sucker for a musical (Newies, 7 brides for 7 brothers)
27- I am not a morning person
28- I love fresh backed cookies (chocolate chip)
29- I love to sing along to country music
30- I love to be home with my family
31- I am not a good listener
32- I love to watch people
33- I peed on my sisters shoulders laughing so hard (I was 5 or 6 come on)
34- I love to decorate, if I could I would re-due my house every month
35- Having kids have been really easy for me, the pregnancy, the birth everything
36- I have never played the game Clue
37- I love to buy cloths...shoes....purses... Okay just about anything
38- I was married in the Logan Temple for time and all eternity
39- There is a picture I want of the Logan temple soooo bad at Desert book, but it is $250 that is with 50% off!
40- When I look at Erik, time stops and everything stands still!
41- I have the best Sister in the world, she is truly my best Friend!! I love you BECKY
42- I went to school at BYU-Idaho
43- I am from Preston Id
44- Yes, that funny movie was from my town... And I killed the farmers cow, I hit it with my car well I hit a lot of cows but only one died!
45- I love drink water but it has to be really cold
46- Oreo's are my FAVORITE
47- I have a lot of watches but cant stand to wear them
48- I love to listen to my husband play guitar
49- I have been to Brazil
50- I had a guy fly me to to Cal. for his prom in High School
51- I have had 3 dogs named Benson
52- When I don't know a word I make one up
53- I love the mountains, and going camping
54- I have 5 nieces and 3 nephews and 1 more on the way
55- I cant wait to live in my own house
56- I have a birthmark of a butterfly on my shoulder
57- I am now a Mac girl
58- I cant sleep with socks on
59- I let my baby's sleep with me for way to long, like sleep on me, I really don't know how I
sleep
60- I hate to clean out the fridge, and take out garbage
61- I am the youngest in my family, I have 2 older brothers and one older sister, and 2 older step-sisters
62- I am very shy at first but I warm up!
63- I like to keep my toe nails painted
64- I am still waiting for my trip to Hawaii
65- And the cruise
66- I miss snow
67- I hate the rain
68- I love to watch Animal Planet
69- I hit a cow 4-wheeling and almost flew off the thing
70- I love to scrapbook but don't ever do it
71- My fingernails grow really fast
72- I love chocolate milk
73- I love to take pictures
74- I teach CTR 5 and love it
75- But miss Relief Society's lessons, and meeting people
76- I have lots of Willow Tree people, and Nativity as of this year (thanks mom)
77- I stand on the outside of my feet
78- My days go by way to fast
79- I love to shop for baby girl cloths, their so much fun
80- I was an apartment manager of girls housing, then over 2 men's complexes while going to school, and having a son
81- I can stair at a fire forever
82- I eat my reeses by eating the outside edge first then work in
83- I had tubs in my ears twice
84- My senior year I was voted most desired, I still think it was a joke
85- I hooked my brother and his wife up, I worked with Steph for a few years in the Rexburg- And I think I have a act for it!!
86- I want to have a little cabin someday that has a lake in the back, and all the raspberry's you can eat
87- I love little suprize's
88- I am adopted, and want to meet my the bio-mom some day
89- I have a great sense of direction I hardly ever get lost
90- Little things mean allot to me
91- I love the smell of fresh baked bread
92- Mint chocolate chip ice cream gets me very time
93- I drove a huge spud harvest truck for 14 hours a day for 3 years during spud harvest (I don't miss it at all)
94- I don't think I could ever stop learning
95- Making friends is hard for me
96- I wish I stuck with piano
97- I love to feel like I am in shape.. and I don't right now
98- Family is most important to me
99- I believe in Love at first sight
100- I know my pick was the best! I love you Erik

5 comments:

Alisha said...

WOW! I'm impressed! I don't think that I could do that! Congrats on completing it!

Megan said...

Tina! I'm glad you commented on my blog because I didn't realize your last name was Arter and that's what Kim had it under. You are still gorgeous as always and your kids look amazing! I'm so glad you are happy, and I can't wait to stay at home with our baby. We are currently in Syracuse, UT and I teach Jr. High in West Point. Where are you all at?
Megan Gleason Swenson

Guh said...

GREAT to hear from you!!! U are still just the cutest! I can't wait to begin catching up on ur life!

don't u just love blogs!?

btw... this is angela (that's a funny story)

smiliesar said...

Great idea! I think I will have to try to do that sometime...

Emily said...

Loved learning more about you from your list!