Friday, January 25, 2008

Achooooo!

This week started out with Ethan with a cold then Sadie, now me, so I had to say thank you to all the things I could not have lived without this week! First Airborne so Erik didn't get sick! (Knock on wood). I would have to say Puffs tissue, I ran out of the ones that have lotion so my nose now hurts! Also this chap stick, (I know I just need to drink more water) but I love this chap stick, it makes my lips feel so good, it is Blistex complete moisture !
We didn't have this next idem so we had to go pick one up the other night, but it has been so nice I can sleep through the night without having to go in the other room to suck out Sadies nose because she hates it so bad and screams bloody murder! But she cant breath if I don't suck her out.. So this Vicks Humidifier made it so Sadie and I got a nice sleep. So the last idem is this Aspirator or if your like me you call it the (nose sucky thing) Ethan knows exactly what that is and goes and gets it for me every time! So without these things this week It would have been miserable, I hate colds but it could have been worse! And now hopefully we are on our way to recovery!

2 comments:

Guh said...

it seems like with kids u end up having one illness after another until the weather starts to warm... at least that's how it's been at my sister's house...

i hope u guys get well soon!

Megan said...

Colds are no fun and I know what you mean about the nose getting all chappy when you run out of good kleenex. Get better soon! Eat some chicken noodle soup!