Thursday, January 31, 2008

New findings!!

My friend she told me about Winkflash, and it is awesome! If your like me you have a ton of pictures on your computer that you keep saying I need to get those printed.

I just sent 50 pictures to be printed for 99 cents!! That is for first time members, but they have a sale going on for 6 cents per picture which is cheaper then anywhere I could find and your orders are always only 99 cents to ship! So Yahoo for pictures, now I need to start scrapbooking!!

I am always looking for good deals so if anyone else has any good deals on anything send them my way!! Thanks Angie
Oh the website is on my favorites if your interested!

1 comment:

Guh said...

i have to credit Lila, she's the one who informed me...

i love it so much i just have to tell everyone about it!