Saturday, January 5, 2008

I know I put lots of quote on here but I love to be inspired and a good quote now and again does that to me! so here is one that I like!
"When we remember that each of us is literally a spirit son or daughter of God, we will not find it difficult to approach our Heavenly
Father in prayer. He appreciates the value of this raw material which we call life. 'Remember the worth of souls is great in the sight of God' (D&C 18:10). His pronouncement inspires purpose in our
lives."
Oh I need to write about how it is going with writing down the blessings I am getting daily! Well I have never felt so blessed! On the way to Preston our radio, CD player didn't work, we had to unplug the battery. So at a gas station a big truck pulled up next to us and we needed some pliers so after this lady was cooing through the window at Sadie, Erik decided to ask them if they have pliers that we could use? so the lady said yeah let me go ask my husband, well she came back with some new pliers and said, "Merry Christmas" and walked away, so we fixed our Radio and left her a pass along card with our appreciation on the back! Then in Preston we stoped at my brothers house  and Ethan sees this train that he just loves,well they told us that we could use the train and give it to Ethan for Christmas! That was such a blessing because we dont have money. Then I saw my friend Tracie and she gave me some boots, and a ton of clothes which just felt soooo good because we really didnt have much of a Christmas. We got money from a lot of family that we didn't expect! Then on the way home I stopped at my other friends Mandi's house in Boise and she gave me a huge sack of toys for Sadie, which was so great because our poor dead dog chewed them all up, so I had no baby toys!! 
I know that I am forgetting many things, but those were the few that stood out! I am so thankful for my Family and Friends I know that they have to be inspired, they really help us out a lot. I am thankful to know that the Lord looks after us and blesses us daily!

No comments: