Sunday, July 6, 2008

Pretty Things...

Hailey won 1st attendant at 4-H while we were there...

Yes, I know I am still trying to catch up!


Abbi won her 3rd saddle at the Rigby rodeo


This is one of my brothers and my nephew who at the moment I took this picture said
"Do you really think you should be taking pictures right now when some one could be dieing down there," a guy got bucked of a bull at that same time and they he was still down.
Its true I probably shouldn't have.
Ethan and Tucker loved the Rodeo they would go crazy every time the bulls or horses would buck.

Ethan thought he was holding a princesses hand he was so excited

2 comments:

Yeehaw said...

I's so glad you post these... Teresa's always so busy I don't think she'll ever get around to blogging. :-)

Josh and Leslie said...

I love rodeo's!! We used to always go to the one in my mom's hometown...Malad, Idaho! Such a different life in those small towns!!