Monday, June 30, 2008

More P-town Fun

This is a view of my moms back yard! I just love it!










This is a nursing cover I made for my friend, also called hooter hiders, but nursing cover works better for me. I am trying to decide if I want to put the bowing in mine, I like it so that when someone walks behind me they cant look down. But those who know what I'm talking about what do you think?




Tuck and Ethan LOVED this balloon. And Ethan loved this video of it so here you go Tucker and Ethan.

6 comments:

Jessie said...

Cute nursing cover Tina! Boy, that picture sure makes me miss the freedoms of country life.

Emily said...

I say anything to make ya feel less exposed is a really good thing!

Sarah Stout said...

I love that nursing cover! It's probably the cutest one I've ever seen. You're a wonderful seamstress!

Janeece said...

Hey Tina!! I love your blog!! YOur kids are soo cute!! Send me your e-mail and I will invite you to see ours!! I hope that all is well with you and your family!! Janeece...your long lost older step sister!!!!

Josh and Leslie said...

Looks like Ethan had a ton of fun with his cousins! I'm glad you had such a great time and now that we are back from Alaska, we DEFINITELY need to plan something fun to do together! See you tomorrow...

Dean Family said...

tina-
cute nursing cover. my girlfriend makes them, along with fun burp rags, cloth diaper stuff, and lots more. Are you doing a business with it? Let me know, I'll have to order one of your cute bags. and i want to see the cute car seat covers, i'd love one of those. your kids are adorable. amber had her little babe july 2nd and he's so cute but is in the nicu until thurs. we will be home for rodeo though, maybe we'll see you!