Thursday, June 19, 2008

ketchup


This is just the first, lots more to come!!
It was so nice to see my friends Sara and Tracie, we went and met for lunch and it was so fun, Sara has a new little baby and he is so cute!! We did try to take a picture together but none of them turned out.


Sadie dressed up with my moms red hat stuff she looked so cute.

We first made a stop at my brothers house and saw all there animals out on the farm, it was so hard not to bring a puppy home, but then I remembered how fun our last puppy was...



On my way to and from I have a good friend in Boise that I stay at, thanks Mandi for everything!!! Ethan just loves Makenli, she is a doll.

5 comments:

All About Us! said...

You are so welcome! It was so good to see you guys. You are welcome to stay anytime you need to even if were not there:) Miss you guys!

JT42 said...

glad you had such a fun trip...thanks for dropping by the park to see us monday, it was fun to chat and catch up-you all look great!

Guh said...

that looks so fun! it was great to see pics of sara and tracie too! i love this blog thing!

Megan said...

Great post! It was nice to see updates on everyone, looks like your trip was a lot of fun!

Sarah Stout said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Wow... I didn't know that Sara had a baby. That's awesome! I hope that you guys are doing well :) By the way, where are you guys living at now? I just moved from Hawaii back to Seattle area. So glad to be back!