Friday, June 13, 2008

We miss you honey...


Erik starts finals next week and we want to wish him good luck and we are excited to see you in a few days!! WE MISS YOU!!

I have been slacking big time with my posts, its because I am living it up with my family. I have so much to report and I have just been so busy. Also I am having trouble getting my pictures off my mom's computer. So just to give you a taste of what I have been up to, here are some pictures of a bag I made. My sister has a business doing car seat covers and she is doing amazing, we have been talking about me starting to make things to go along with it. So I have made these bags and nursing covers- (which those pic. are on my camera) So when everything is up and running I will let you all know more about it, but I am way excited about them and its that something I have been looking for.

I am heading home very soon and am so excited to see my sweet-heart it has been a long 3 weeks without him!

I am sure there will be a string of posts when I get home and get my pictures on here.

10 comments:

geraldandmeganlove said...

You and your sister are so creative and talented!!!! I like the purse a lot. Good luck with the trip home.

Anonymous said...

cute bag!! See you soon! Drive safe!

JT42 said...

you are so creative! so is this like a diaper bag? i LOVE it and i want to see your nursing covers...i may order one from your even though you don't really have a business ;) ;)

Guh said...

i can't wait to hear all about your plans! i think it sounds awesome!

Megan said...

I can't wait to see what you come up with. I've looked at Becky's car seat covers and they are so cute...I might have to get one! And if I could get a coordinating bag...great! :)

Child Family said...

That bag is so cute!!! I can't wait to see pics of the nursing covers. It is great that you had so much fun with family!!

Andrea said...

Hey tina.. That bag is So cute. I would so buy one. I finally am posting on everyone's page. Your's is So cute. I've been gone for ever too.. in Utah, nothing's like coming home. I heard you might cut your hair, I think that would look SOO cute. Well.. see you soon,
Andrea

Alisha said...

Tina, we'll be glad to see you soon! Drive safe. Cole misses his nursery pal Ethan. :)

Ash said...

Oh my gosh, that bag is so stinking adorable!! You did a great job!! Have a safe trip back home!!

Emily said...

Love the bag, in fact I'll order one right now, for Emma. She has been begging for a scripture case for church and I think this would be so "Emma". (I'm thinking it's a smaller size bag and even if it's not I'm sure you can just whip up a smaller one with your creative genius! Drive safe and we'll see you soon. Oh, and I can't wait to see your hair!