Thursday, June 26, 2008

Willow Flat????











Every year for the last 65 or so we have been going to Willow flat well it got moved due to not getting the camp site in time. So it got moved up a month early and to my Grammy's parents home stead. It was nice to see where they all come from but it was in a City Park with out a city, and it was windy and cold.

This Pepsi can was found at the homestead along with the snake conner is holding up.

The best part was I was there will my family and that is all I needed.

6 comments:

Sarah Stout said...

Those are some really great pictures! I love 'em! What kind of camera do you have?

JT42 said...

sorry it was moved, that's too bad, but how fun to have a heritage moment even if there was a snake, ew!! :)

Yeehaw said...

Ahh, those are awesome! Think you could update Teresa's blog for her?
;-)

Alisha said...

You take such great pictures!! The one of Sadie sitting by herself looks an awful lot like Ethan. :)

smiliesar said...

That snake picture just made me shutter! I'm so glad you are back home but I'm happy you had a great time with your family.

Haley and Jon said...

Your hair cut looks really good. It looks so healthy!