Thursday, July 10, 2008

Its moving forward!!


So we're coming along with our little business, we have two places online one is our ebay store which is our One Stop Mommy Shop and the other is MyMommyShop.com. We are 5 stay at home moms with some fabulous designs at simply fabulous prices, each having our own unique spin on celebrating your baby!

So it goes Bonnie (sister's mother-in-law) who does Vinyl Work, Gina (sister) who does Announcements, Invitations and Posters, Becky (sister) Car Seat Covers, Grandma Sue (my mom) who does Shopping Cart Covers, and Tina (me) doing Diaper Bags and Nursing covers.

We still have lots to do but its coming along great. As soon as I pick all my fabrics then I will start having people order. But it is looking good so far and I am really excited about how it is coming along. I need to say THANKS to Becky and Gina for hammering out the web pages they look great!!

10 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

What a great site!!! Good luck with the finishing touches!

Kylie said...

You guys have some really cute things! If I had a kid I'd be all over it.

Sarah Stout said...

I love your website... what a creative idea! The only thing I was looking for and didn't find was the nursing covers! I know my sister would love one.

geraldandmeganlove said...

That's Fantastic!!!! I know that you guys have been at this for quite awhile. All of you are so talented.

stephanie and sean said...

holy cow I am so impressed! you're pages look great! what a fantastic idea!!! three cheers for making it all happen :)

Child Family said...

Congrats!! Your stuff is really cute.

Alisha said...

I love the header with the graphic pics of each one of you. It's so cute! What a fun idea.

JT42 said...

love it! maybe i'm retarded, but i can't find pricing...is it posted?

The Woolner Family said...

Cute website. My friend runs a really awesome business selling baby slings www.hugamonkey.com

I wonder if it would beneficial to combine both sites or link into each others???

DeHaan-Lybbert Familia said...

hey there! Yup still here in Rexburg and still in 11th ward. I'm loving it though! How are you guys?