Friday, July 18, 2008

Our little camping trip






We went camping a while ago, and it was nice because we didn't have to go more then 10 min. away and the place we went had deer just come right up to you, so I kinda felt like the princess that talks to animals because
we had chipmunks coming up to us as well as the deer. At one time both the deer and chipmunks walking right up to me and the kids. I wish we had more time to go camping I really enjoy getting out of the house.

I have to laugh at the picture of Erik and the kids. I know Sadie has a big head, but in this pictures it looks Huge! She is just really smart so she needs a big head to hold it all in ;)

2 comments:

Sarah Stout said...

Looks like you guys had a fun camping experience! That's so cool that you can go camping so close to home. PS... Where do you guys live? I'm living in Seattle area. If you guys are close, we should get together sometime! :)

Emily said...

I don't think Sadie has a big head at all. And that's coming from a mother of a 2 year old who has a head that's in the 90th percentile! Yep, he's a genius, and a stinkin cute one too!