Tuesday, July 8, 2008

High Adventure


Erik went on the High Adventure with the boys this year, and I told him to take some really cool pictures and some of himself, so he came back with so many pictures and so many stories. High Adventure is about a week long trip that the boys plan, this year they went to the San Juan Islands where they biked and camped throughout four days. They had a great time, and managed to come back alive.


This is Erik peeing, we have a funny guy in our ward who thought I would appreciate this!!




The boys! all but one I believe


He did so good with all the pictures!!

3 comments:

Yeehaw said...

These are beautiful pictures! I need to come visit this place!
I couldn't stop myself, I had to click on the peeing picture to see if that's really what he was doing. Funny. I hate it when someone takes one of those of me!

JT42 said...

those are great pictures, what a good idea to send the camera with him...

Alisha said...

Beautiful pictures! I'm glad they had a good trip. I'm always relieved when everyone comes home safe and sound from those things. :)