Friday, July 25, 2008

We LOVE the ZOO!



We had a fun day at the zoo yesterday I wish I got a picture of everyone who was with us.
We has quite a crew. There was even someone to hold Sadie when she was tiered of the stroller and to push Ethan when Sadie just wanted Momma. So thanks for the help!!!


Ethan is at the age where he just loves
to see all the animals, he kept asking to see horses and cows though. Thanks, to my family
in Idaho for that one!




This Poler Bear was so fun to watch, he dove into the water for us and was playing with the bucket its fun to hear Ethan tell you about it.

We saw this bird paint this picture, Ethan was way more excited about an
ant he was playing with on the ground.
They were charging 10 bucks for this picture, we thought thanks but our boys can
do a great job of making a picture like that at home.

7 comments:

Emily said...

Looks like a fun time. And ya, I wouldn't pay $10 either!

JT42 said...

the zoo is always a blast-i hear some zoo's do have horses and cows though, wouldn't that be interesting...

Guh said...

your pictures turned out soo good! I love them!

especially the one of ethan looking at the fish!

geraldandmeganlove said...

The zoo is such a fun place for the kids. I love going there and getting my kids tired so that they will take good naps when we get home.

Jessie said...

After I saw your post we took Eli to the zoo. It was fun, I really like the Portland zoo. We would have been happy though only seeing about half of it and then the other half another tim. We have got to get together!

Haley and Jon said...

Your pictures turned out so great! We need to get together and do something. Give me a call, 503-253-5773.

Josh and Leslie said...

Good times are always had at the zoo! You are so good about posting, I just barely got my zoo photos up! Let's do it again soon!