Tuesday, July 22, 2008

yummy raspberrys

We have the nice conveyance of having a fruit vinegared just down the road, I have been so excited to go pick, I did my strawberry's jam making a few weeks ago. Now the sweet raspberry's came on, mmm my favorite!! So I took a girl I visit teach who just moved here and we picked along with our kids who eat far more then they collected, then came home and made the jam. It was great it made a lot more then I thought it would. I got 15 bottles out of my 3 pounds, and along with my strawberry jam I think I am set for awhile now!

The top picture turned out cute, my camera was on a different setting and I didn't know it.


3 comments:

Yeehaw said...

Yummy! My very favorite... send some my way! :-)

Emily said...

Good for you!

geraldandmeganlove said...

You cease to amaze me with all of your talents!!! That jam looks soo good.