Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Sweet Little Ethan


This weekend Ethan did something so sweet! he came up to me and put his hands on my head and was giving me a blessing, it was sooo cute, then he took my hands and put them on his head and said "Prayer" I told him that Daddy had to give him a blessing, so he went over to his dad and said "Prayers, and took Erik's hands and put them on his head! So it was the first fathers blessing Ethan asked for! I was so sweet!
Another thing Ethan always says is knee's so every prayer we give he is our reminder that we should get on our knees!

2 comments:

JT42 said...

That is sweet, I remember the first time Bryant asked for that too. Jake was very touched.

Wolfley Family said...

Hey Tina :) We're in Salt Lake City right now... we'll be moving on around June of '09 to who-knows-where.... bummer about Ethan dislocating his thumb - Kaitlyn has a tendency to dislocate her elbow... I can't believe how quickly your pregnancy has gone by!! You look great :)