Thursday, October 25, 2007

IF YOU ARE READING THIS AND HAVE A BLOG, CONSIDER YOURSELF TAGGED!

Here are the rules: 1. Each person list 6 facts/habits about themselves. 2. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people!

1~ If I don't know a word to say while telling a story or anytime... I make one up.

2~ I am adopted! And look so much like my family no one believes me when I tell them!

3~ I stand really funny... I never have my feet totally on the floor I tend to push out on my outside edge of my feet! so all my flip-flops and shoes wear out really fast on the outer edge! Ethan actually came up to me and pressed my feet down while I was doing the dishes!

4~ I hate that I just got an associate degree, I wish I would have just gotten my bachelors so I could feel more accomplished!

5~ I LOVE CHOCOLATE!! any shape or form and any time!

6~ Both of my pregnancies I have lived in a house where it wasn't just Erik and I. The first was with a 97 yr. old lady, and now my In-Laws live upstairs!!

No comments: