Tuesday, October 9, 2007

news on the baby, and ethan update



Well, I went in to my doc. and everything went well except they said the baby is sitting in a breech position, so we are hoping that she has a few more cartwheels in her, but any advice on how any of you flipped your baby's let me know!
some of you knew that Ethan had a dislocated thumb well it is healing up finally we hope he has worn something on it for 3 weeks now. He is really cute about it too, he tell you exactly what happened... " Daddy Pop.. and Pop.. and owwee" it is cute!

3 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Cute, cute!! Since I can't find your email, I will answer here. When you make your playlist, you put that you want the code to add to your blog (on the playlist website). Then you take the code and put it in as an HTML link on the side of your blog. Make sense? Let me know if you have more questions.

Alisha said...

Hey Tina!

When I was pregnant with Peter he was breech too, and so my midwife told me to get a pillow and place my knees up on the couch and lay down on the floor with the pillow either supporting my head or back. I would stay in that position for 10 minutes three times a day. It worked! She also said that I could try shining a flashlight at the end of my belly. I guess babies will go toward light! I don't know! You could try it! Good Luck!

Brandon and Emily said...

Ethan is so cute. Do you need ideas for birthday parties? For Sam's first we did balls and the second we did trains. How are you feeling? Hope we can get together sometime soon.