Monday, October 22, 2007

MY FAMILY

I am now at the point where I can count down the days until my family gets here... I can't wait to see them, My Mom, Dad, Sister and Tucker her son are coming, Ethan goes crazy every time I say anything about Tucker because he want him to be here!! Every night we sing the Tucker, Abbi song, and anytime I am on the computer then he says "Becky, Becky" because I try and talk to my sister on Skype everyday, we have a web cameras along with my mom that is one way I don't go crazy here. So Ethan gets to talk to Tucker or should I say they like to scream at each other or just be silly. I think my mom and sis get sick of me calling them on it all the time, but I love to just see them and talk about nothing. It makes me get though my day!!
So anyways back to the count down only 19 days!!!! and counting!!! I am soooo excited! If you cant tell!

No comments: