Monday, October 22, 2007

Sweet Ella...





I LOVE Dogs... I really don't love Puppys, Ella has been such a challenge for me, she is learning I guess, I just don't remember this much work in any other dog I have ever had. Also when I found her online I loved her because she was sooo cute and didn't have any ugly spots!! Well as you can see she sure does have them.. Every day they are more clear.. I think the lady we got her from painted her in the pictures that we picked from.. hee, hee! Well my advice to any one looking for a dog... Dont get a puppy, unless you are ready to have everything chewed up, peed on, and smelly! Other then that they are fun! We have our happy moments, Ethan LOVES her soooo much they play great together! So I guess we will have to keep her!

1 comment:

Chrystal said...

Cute dog Tina! But I bet she is a handful! Does Ethan like her?