Friday, April 23, 2010

Someday... and alittle about Ethan

I have so much to post about but STILL my computer is dumb and I cant get my pictures downloaded- And I am sick AGAIN so I have felt like doing nothing, But to come are some fun Zoo pictures, This years garden and planting with the kids, and a NBA game Erik took me to! 


But until then I can say I have the cuties son, Last night he said-

Mom, I am going to do my goals...

I say great which ones? 

Well, when I get big I am going to be a Dad, a Dog Owner and a Garbage Truck Driver! 

I said great Ethan, I know you can do it, you just keep your goals high and you can reach them...

I just had to laugh- because I think he could reach those goals without trying to hard! It was just go cute. Oh last time he told me his goals being a Chiropractor was in there to, but not this time- He see's that his dad isn't home much to be a Dad I guess!!! and being a dad is #1 on his list!! its cute!

He also has been so funny and telling me things just so out of the blue- like tonight

He said, Mom why do I not have a cute bed cover? 

I said... ummm well I have been thinking about that to, and thought we could make you one!

He's like no, I have lots you already made, I just want a cute one like I use to have..

Its true his bed is a queen and he does have all my home-aid ones that dont really fit becasue they were my college ones that are for a twin... What a bad mom to not have a nice bed cover for my 4 year old son!! (but really it does bug me- I figure he will probably be downsizing his bed when we move)

Then again tonight he said mom I don't really like wrestling.. (when we were in Idaho that was the big thing to do with all the cousins) He has been practicing with dad a lot lately...
So I'm like why not?

Umm, its taking all of my muscle away, because I have to push so hard and all my muscles go away- 

And well I have a HUGE ear ache and so I'm trying to tell him that it is actually making his muscles grown but he was trying to show me moves that make his muscles go away and well I think my ear was and is going to explode at any point of me moving so I just had to stick with- oh, its good for you. now go brush your teeth!

he's cute and he has these big concerns lately and I just love to see this kid use his brain and think of the things he thinks of.

1 comment:

Sue said...

He is so cute! I hope your ears get feeling better! You are stuck with a deep thinker. So don't let him get down on stuff. Help him accept what comes matter of factually. So he realizes a good life goes on no matter what happens.
I love you.
Mom