Saturday, April 10, 2010

2 great kids

I have the cuties kids, I just love them, they are both so excited to have a baby brother. Ethan wants to name it Roxyo Prealeeo he must think that is a boys version of Roxy Pearl.
And Sadie says the babys should be called Sobe dobe doa- They are so sweet and I thought it was time I do some bragging! 

Ethan is so sweet and kind, he is very shy when he is around new people but then as soon as he warms up he is so nice, he plays well with everyone he plays with. He still loves to cuddle up with mom and I am so happy for that. He is my go to man, and if he says no, I just say hey I could count and see how fast you could do it and he loves that.

Now Sadie, she is our Sassy Sadie who LOVES to scream at her brother and spends lots of time in timeout for screaming but she loves her brother so much and she LOVES giving kisses, I think I get more then 25 a day, Shes very giving when Ethan has and apple and I ask for a bite no way would I get one but Sadie would give me the whole thing if it made me happy! She loves to cuddle and I love that.
I just needed to brag on them a little- thats my job right!

2 comments:

Alisha said...

Yep--that's your job, and they are both great kids!

Unknown said...

Your kids are SOOO cute! They have the prettiest blue eyes I have ever seen!