Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ear drum burst

This is so I can remember when this happened! Not to interesting-

So last Friday I went vting and was outside waiting for like 10 min. it was a great day so I wasn't to worried about covering my ears.. which why I would is because my ear's always hurt in wind or cold.... So anyways after Visiting Teaching we were headed to the park to eat some lunch, and well we didn't stay to long becasue my ear was starting to hurt.  Went home and did my usual of getting a rag wet and heating it up and putting it on my ear, but it was NOT working. It started to hurt really bad.  So when Erik got home I told him to go get my prescription that I got from my doc for me being sick that I never went and got.. dumb me- so Erik picked that up and he brought Chinese food home. I let him do some chiropractic trick which he sticks his finger down my throat and it starts to make my ear drain, so that felt so good, I had him do it a few times. I kept telling Erik it just felt like it was going to blow out. He looked with his doc. stuff and said yep it probably will, it is puffing out. So low and behold in the night it blow out, and I woke up with it leaking and it felt so much better. Until something happens and it would be a really bad sharp pain that didn't last to long but enough for me to grab whatever was by me to keep me up! Its funny because I was really dizzy at first, and when I get up to walk I walked to the right but its getting better- I stayed home from Church slept all day and then Erik gave me a blessing and I am feeling much better, I'm just waiting for my hearing to pick back up... That's my long story about my ear... left ear, my right ear burst about 6 years ago when I was wak boarding- I have bad ears, always have!

6 comments:

Eyre family said...

Have you ever tried garlic oil and put that in your ear when it starts to hurt. Work for me every time. you can find in the natural food section of your grocery store. We also use allergy medicine to help drain the ear so it doesn't get so infected. Just something to try.
lisa

Alisha said...

:( That is a very sad story, Tina! I'm glad the worst of it is over and I hope you are on the mend for good this time.

(It's been a baaaaaddd year for sickness.)

The Foster's said...

Eek, that sounds so painful...but the ear thing has gotta be right next to labor I tell ya. Hang in there girl...hope the hearing comes back and dizziness subsides for ya real soon;)

smiliesar said...

Ouch! I'm so sorry.

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

Earaches kill! Glad you finally got some relief! Hope you get back to normal soon. Way to go on figuring out a name! It's cute, I like it. I have no idea what to name our baby, I'm really struggling...any ideas???

Tiffany said...

Tina-I am sorry to hear about your ear! There is nothing worse than having an earache! I hope you get feeling better soon! Love ya!