Thursday, April 8, 2010

Made it home with a new Look and Feeling fresh!

I made it home Monday morning at  2:30 a.m. it was hard to leave but it always feels good to be home.  I need to get in the grove of things again, and its hard to when you didn't get much sleep. I had a fun trip all but the Roxy scare, a little update, Roxy is stable. No changes. 2 or so days ago they changed the breathing tube out because the first tube they used from the life flight was too large for the size of her little tubes; and they didn't want to injure her airway and make further complications with swelling etc. They have tried to ween her off the ventilator; but her co2 levels start to go up. Trying again she is doing good and breathing on her own. Becky got to hold her yesterday for the first time in 9 days so yesterday was a great day! Oh I made this for little Roxy it looked Roxyish right??

We did enjoy seeing everyone, the day I got there I just hung out with sister and mom and then that night Becky had her baby and then she was to put on a temple picture party, which I just got it all ready and we had a blast, I'm sad I didn't take pictures I did it with my best friend, and lots more fun people.

We got to watch Conner (my nephew)  at one of his wrestling matches which he just pinned both boys right a way.  My aunt and cousins come up from California and it was fun seeing them her boys love Erik so they had a good time.  We went and saw Becky and baby Roxy on Wednesday and then picked up Erik at the airport.  We went out and ate at Crown Burger one of our favorites in SL then went to the church museum, It has been updated since I had been there many years ago it was fun, Ethan got an ear ache and so it cut the looking around short but it was nice what we did see, Ethan was hoping for a little night at the museum action to happen I think. It was fun, Sadie loved the childrens part where she could take care of a doll in nursery it was cute.

Then on Saturday I went and got my hair cut and high lighted- big change, I cute about a foot off. It feels so good. A fresh new me for spring-

 Before
After

5 comments:

Emily said...

Your hair is sooo cute! I love it.

The Marshall's said...

I love your hair!!! So dang cute.

Sue said...

That's my girl! I love the new look!

smiliesar said...

Love the hair. I don't know if I ever got to tell you that today in person or not.

Unknown said...

You are TOO cute Tina- your hair looks great! I love it...I wish my hair was that long!