Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Preston trip

So we as in me and the kids came down to Preston to my nephews baptism on Saturday, it was so fun to surprise everyone. It was well worth the long drive! I got to stay with one of my best friends that was visiting her mom in Boise and then came up. I was thinking I need to upload all my pictures on my moms computer then it would work. But of course my luck I cant get the browse for pictures to work... so still no pictures!!
I do have a before and after pictures to show people of me as well. I got my Hemangeyona (I know that is spelled way wrong) anyways I got it removed off my head! yeah!! So today I am headed home and am so excited for the drive... ha yeah right!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Glad you got to have a quick getaway!

The Marshall's said...

I'm so glad I got to see you and your cute kiddos:) Glad you had a fun and safe trip.