Wednesday, October 21, 2009

its done and it feels good!

So I am now officially private! Wow, that feels good! I always wondered who really was looking at my blog.. Even with Blog patrol I always wondered on all those ones who didn't have a blog! So now I can be me! And it feels good!

So you know how Ethan had to go to the emergency room, last month was it.. well we got the bill! 1400 dollars- Yeah you read it right, that is even having good insurance. well  blue cross- Crazy hu!  Erik and I just keep saying- what were we to do let our little boy lose his man hood- well no, we couldn't but we could have just watched it really close all night and waited until morning, maybe! The worst part is the Doc that we called, well the doctor hot-line through his doctor told us to go in.... Well I guess that's not the worst part hu, the 1400 $$ price tag is!  But all is good, Ethan is healthy and that makes me Happy!

Oh and No my computer is still sick!!! I have been putting my photos on photobucket and getting them off there! So I hope to one day get that fixed before the whole thing dies on me!! or maybe it would be nice if it did, then get another one... knock on wood quick! I really do like what I do have!

3 comments:

Alisha said...

Total yuck on the doctor bill.

I can't believe how expensive health care stuff can be! (Even our monthly premiums scare me in a big way.)

Sheen said...

ummm... same boat here too!

i can usually handle pain pretty well, but i'd never been in so much pain in my life and thought i was going to die! i woke adam up at 3 in the a.m. and made him take me to the emergency room. i just couldn't take it anymore! the whole 2 hours i was there... i waited and talked to nobody for 1.5hours of it and all they did was give me a dosage of pain killer.

got the bill... we have good insurance too... and our visit was $1200! what the?! it sucks because what if you or your children really have something serious going on... but you hold off because you know how ridiculous the bill is going to be. and most of the time they send you home anyways because it's nothing.

ugh. i'm still irritated about it.

i'm glad your little man is ok though.

smiliesar said...

Call and talk to the insurance and see if you can get it lowered...even the hospital. I know my lawyer did when my PIP didn't cover everything with my car accident. Anything lower will help even a hundred dollars but I think they can take more off than that!