Monday, October 19, 2009

Going private!!

Well, I know I have said this before but I am going to go private! So if I have anyone who reads my blog then let me know your email! Unless you know I already have yours like from the last time I was going private! Thanks everyone! No scary story this time- I just have been putting it off so its time now! Well I did have a France and a Nigerian looking yesterday... humm well ya its time
I know I have some viewers who just look, so please send me your email, at designbytina@hotmail.com if you want to keep looking!

11 comments:

Alisha said...

Keep me in! :) Thanks.

Jen and Tyson said...

hey girly!!! pretty sure you have my email....but hello! i love checking out your blog....so add me.....jenniferknicholes@yahoo.com

hope you are doing awesome!!

love you.

The Porter's said...

I'll confess Tina, I'm a blog stalker... Can I keep lookin'?

kelsieporter[at]gmail[dot]com

Emily said...

Well of course!

P.S. You have pics, is the computer fixed?

Jess and Eli said...

I would like to keep reading! henr6661@vandals.uidaho.edu

Christopher & Kayleigh said...

email is mrs.kwright@hotmail.com

Sheri Dickson Woodson said...

Count us in!

JT42 said...

i love reading of your family happenings-so many fun things to read about, I wouldn't want to miss it...by the way have you figured out what you'll be for halloween??

twa underscore dimples at hotmail dot com

Sheen said...

sheendaniels@hotmail.com

Janeece said...

You'd better keep me! janeecenoel@hotmail.com

hey when do you run your half marathon? I'm running ine November 21st...why do I keep doing these things to myself?

Andrea said...

oh my.. I have the same.. I have people from Chile looking at mine.. For the most part I could careless.. it's if they post something.. then it's a little creepy..
mine is. ksconstruction@comcast.net
thanks :)
Andrea