Sunday, September 7, 2008

Little tidbits


Before I go crazy thinking about me ever catching up I better start now and try to get some done. I HATE internet problems- let me add!!


I am having fun looking at old pictures on Susan and Ricks computer! So that is why I have these random picutures that have nothing to do with me catching up! But I always like to look at pictures so I added these ones!

Well life has been busy; we have made it one whole year through school, well in two weeks!! I am so proud of Erik for doing so well and balancing family with his Huge amount of school! I have to say I have made it one whole year living under my in-laws I think I need some credit! ;)



August flew by Sadie went to her 9 month apt. and of course she is 97% Bigger then anyone her age! She weighs 22 pounds- She could be turned around in her car seat- to bad we have to wait 3 more months for her to be one!! She will be 10 months in just a few days! I have officially started my little bag making with 2 bags sold this last week! I am getting excited about it, both people I sold to really like them so that make me feel even more excited! My in-laws are out of town so I am using there computer so here are some cute pictures of Ethan when he was Sadies age, its funny he had no teeth and Sadie has 7!


6 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

How fun to look back on old pics! And congrats on the year through--yes, you deserve an award. A major award@

smiliesar said...

I love the old pictures since I never knew Ethan when he was that little! Too Cute.

Sarah Stout said...

Good for you! Man, you do deserve credit for living with your in-laws. Living with family is good to save money, but still can be hard. Way to go! :) AND... congrats on selling the bags. That's awesome!

Janeece said...

You guys make such a cute couple!! And Ethan what a cutie!! Sadie and Daxton can give eveyone their age a run for their money!!! I hope someday to meet Eric in person (hint, hint)!!!

Alisha said...

Cute pics--I love the one of you and Eric from days-gone-by. :)

As a proud owner of one of the bags, thanks so much and keep up the good work! They are very cute!

Rhonda Shaffer said...

Your 2 kids are so cute! We need to get all the 2 year olds together. You look like such a happy family. Keep in touch.
Rhonda mom