Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Where have I been, you may ask...

I am laying on Ethans bed stealing the neighbors wireless connection, thats right internet problems. Every other minute I lose connection so you all know how annoying that is, Right..

I do have some fun things to catch up on so don't give up on me quite yet. Heres my to do list, hopefully very soon!

- Sadie's 9 month
- Breaking Dawn (yes it was a good thing the internet wasn't working)
- A sweet new recipe
- Beach pictures
- Just my post about nothing important, I just have a few firsts like going to IKEA, and to the Mall- I do have to laugh at the pants that are coming back in....WOW...the ones with all the button.. I should have kept mine when I was like 8, it was probably around then. And we finally made it to the Cost! I know its a shocker! It has been a year now and we just made it last weekend- Ya and Erik didn't even get to go!

4 comments:

JT42 said...

can't wait to read about your list :)

Janeece said...

SO glad to see you again! I am so happy that you loved Breaking Dawn...me too!! CAn't wait to see what you have been up too!!!

stephanie and sean said...

Yuck! I never realized how dependent I was on the internet until I didn't have it! Losing your signal can be so so so frustrating! I hope it's fixed soon :)

Kunz Clan said...

Craig and I are reading Breaking Dawn as well. It will probably take us another 6 months, because we hardly get a chance to read it together. Anyhow, we have a new blog now because my other one had some weird error code on it. It is craigandcallie.blogspot.com
Any plans to come to Preston? Hope to chat with ya soon.