Thursday, August 7, 2008

Birthday Surprise

Well, Here we are in good old Preston!! YAAA-
Thanks babe, for modeling the sign for us!! -Look at those guns!Ethan was dancing for us after Tuck and him switched hats!

Abbi and Hailey both got to ride in the parade and Rodeo I got such cute nieces!!

We went to the Rodeo both nights Friday night with the family, and the next Erik and I went by our selfs it was great to not worry about the kiddos!
I tried all night to get a cool bull riding picture then I handed it over to Erik and he got this, I thought it looks sweet!

My nieces Riley, and Hailey enjoying the good old Carnee

Daddy has the magic touch! And her feet just looked so cute in her shoes. And yes her legs are that big!!

My mom must know what I make.... Thanks for the present mom! And for the fun time!

I had such a great time I saw a bunch of family, friends and even got to go to one friends baby blessing so that weekend worked out so good!
Thanks Erik you are the best and I love you so much!


8 comments:

Sarah Stout said...

Thanks for sharing pictures of your trip! It looks like you guys are having so much fun! :)

smiliesar said...

I'm glad you had a great time!!

Alisha said...

Great pictures! I love Sadie's little brown shoes. :)

Josh and Leslie said...

It looks like Ethan is having a BLAST at the rodeo! Just teasing...his face is killing me in that family shot! Glad you got to go home! I SO remember the feeling!

The Woolner Family said...

What a fun surprise. I bet it was not easy to do all that packing without you figuring it out.

nater said...

hey guys its me Elder Burt. Hope all is well, looks like you ar eenjoying life. Good luck

Nathan Burt

Rhonda Shaffer said...

Tina you are 25 WOW!!!! Where has the time gone. I am so glad that you and Janeece have reconnected. She said you have tried to e-mail but have had trouble. My home address is now rhonda.shaffer@gmail.com The one at school changed at the end of last school year and I can't even remember it. Please keep in touch!
Rhonda mom

Yeehaw said...

Love your update! Glad you had a great time!