Wednesday, September 17, 2008

9 and 10 months!









Growing way to fast! She is such a happy baby, full of smiles and lots of noises. She will stop crying anytime Ethan sings to her, and Ethan loves doing it, its sweet! She loves her brother! She weighs 22.13 pounds and 29 in long! She is walking along the couches and everything so I think the first steps will come soon! She LOVES to pinch me.. all the time so I made this little soft blanket thing today to see if she can start pinching that instead, HOPEFULLY!!

I LOVE having a little princess!!

6 comments:

Sarah Stout said...

She is SO precious, Tina! I especially love the picture of her in that little denim outfit. :)

P.S. Thanks so much for the comment you made on my blog. I always get nervous posting about religious things (but felt like I should do it), so it's nice to get positive feedback! I appreciate it! :)

Josh and Leslie said...

Tina...she is getting so big! Some of these she resembles Ethan so much! What a cutie! You are so talented...I need to check out your store and get me some of that!

Alisha said...

She's so cute with her little teeth--they make her look more like Ethan.

Anonymous said...

TINA!! I was so excited to see your comment on my blog!! I am so bad at staying in touch. I would LOVE to catch up - I guess I could just read more of your blog!! I am so happy to see how well your family is doing and how dang cute you all are! Yes, we are in Texas - crazy, huh! It is cool - no more Idaho winters - at least for a few years!! :)

Keep in touch!

Jeanne

Janeece said...

SHe is sooo dang cute!! I need your address so I can send your cuties some things!! I'll tell you about violent crime sometime...not a great memory but part of my life!!
Love Ya!!!

Rhonda Shaffer said...

Your kids are sooo cute! It looks like you are all really having fun all the time. Love it
Rhonda Mom