Wednesday, September 24, 2008

To the Coast!


I am finally getting this posted, we went to the beach and to the aquarium which in my option wasn't worth the money.. But luckily Grandma Arter paid our way! It was fun, Sadie was sleeping through the who aquarium thing then at the beach she just wanted to eat the sand. Ethan wanted to be a puppy dog, so he crawled all the way to the water, which was a long way!




Ethan found this snail and named it Tina, the yucky think kept coming out, so I talked him into letting him live in our back yard by the stream.


This is the look most people get from Sadie!


6 comments:

Jessie said...

Cute pictures Tina, I am sorry it wasn't worth your money. I like the feet picture it looks intersting. Sadie has changed so much since we last saw you guys.

Sarah Stout said...

Fun pictures! That's so funny that he named the snail Tina. :)

All About Us! said...

Cute pictures! I lost all my pictures on my camera from when we went to the coast. Dang it!

geraldandmeganlove said...

Yea! It is so fun to go to the coast. The Oregon coast is my favorite out of all the ones that I have been to.

Brandon and Emily said...

You are so lucky to have a snail named after you! Your kids are too cute!

Alisha said...

Hooray for the beach! Sadie's facial expressions are starting to look more and more like Ethan--it's funny. (Did you ever get your little mini-scrapbook finished? These pics are very cute.)