Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Countdown is on..

So I really cant wait until I go home, and the date inst set in stone yet, Well Erik doesn't know if he can handle me gone for 3 weeks without a car, but I am talking him into it. So only 19 days left till the day I want to leave!! My plan is to go stay with my Sister for a few days then head home and get the trailer ready for the big camping trip reunion. Which looks like its going to be Cold! But I will be with family so thats all that matters to me!

This part is more for me- I need to write down all the things I need to get done before I leave!

1st- Do the touch up work in the bathroom
2nd- FHE packets- (do 13 turn into Emily before I leave)
3rd- Erik's Birthday on the 16th! (any ideas?)
4th- Plan the First Arter Reunion for when I get back! (this is there first one, and Erik and I are in charge of it, so I am in charge of it!)
5th- Mow the garden area/ and thin out the garden

I have to stop there because I don't know how I'm going to do it all anyways- that's not counting all the other big things like 3 hr. Dentist visit tomorrow.. Not fun (I am going to the dental collage and they told me about a 3 hr. visit.) Thanks Alisha for watching Ethan that whole time!!

So I am sure you wont see me for a while- unless I just need a break! Ok I dont know why but the size of all of this got mest up and I dont know why I cant get it to go bigger! sorry for the squinting!

6 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

We will BARELY miss you being in Idaho!!!! DARN IT! We would LOVE to see you!!!! We will be there the 17-25th of May...so if your plans change, let us know!

Can't wait to hear about your big trip home!! :)

Emily said...

Busy girl! Good Luck getting it all done. And hey, if you don't it won't go anywhere while your gone!

smiliesar said...

I can help you out after we get moved in. Just let me know. I'll call you and I can VT you at the same time!

JT42 said...

lots to do and i hope you get to go as long as you have planned, it's ALWAYS fun to visit family!!

Alisha said...

A deadline is a good thing. Good luck with it all!!

Is Erik a party-guy or would he appreciate a nice dinner with his wife instead?

Tina said...

Well, Erik has Campree on his b-day I just saw on our calender and so I think I might just take him out to dinner when he gets back on Sat. any good places??